Focus on Technique
- Today we will be doing a heavy day working up to a heavy set of three on the deadlift.
- Before jumping into the WOD, we will review deadlift technique and form.
- Before starting your first set of three, you should work up to your first working set. This first working set should be heavy.
- You have two approaches when performing this WOD. Pick a weight for you sets of 3 reps and attempt to keep the same weight for all 6 sets. Another approach would be to make small jumps each set, maybe working up to a 3 RM.
- You will need 3-5 min rest between sets.
- Lower the Weight – Focus on Technique